Micro Hydro turbine generator unit
Hydropower is an electrical energy obtained by converting the hydraulic energy of different water flows (rivers, waterfalls, ocean currents, etc.). The kinetic energy of the water flow is transformed into mechanical energy by a hydro turbine (Pelton, Propeller, Turgo, Kaplan, Tubular etc.), then transfer into electrical energy by an alternator. Hydroelectric energy is a renewable energy. Its production offers the enormous advantage of being continuous and regular (unlike solar or wind energy). The power obtained from hydroelectric energy generally depends on the flow rate and the head of the water flow used. Hydroelectric power can be stored in batteries for later use. Hydroelectric power is a completely clean energy.
The Tubular turbine generator unit is applicable to the low-head power station which has a head of less than 20m and the diameter of runner is less than 3m. With the merits of considerable and well-going flow, and high efficiency, this unit is perfectly suitable for developing water resources of low head and large flow in the areas of plains, hills and Coastal place. The Tubular turbine generator is AC direct systems consist of a turbine-generator unit producing AC power which is used as needed. That is, it is fed directly to the appliances. Governing of such a system is done electronically by a electric load controller(ELC). In order to maintain the correct voltage and frequency within the parameters required, the power is monitored and that which is not used by the appliances is directed to an alternate load. The tubular turbine generator consists of three major components – a hydroelectric turbine, a generator and a control box with a built-in electronic load controller (ELC).
S-TYPE TUBULAR TURBINE GENERATING UNIT
Tubular turbine with s- shaped draft tube is suitable for small hydro power station with low head and large discharge. Compared with the traditional axial flow turbine, tubular turbine possesses simple construction, best hydraulic characteristics, easy erection and maintenance, and simple civil works as well. Compared with the traditional axial flow turbine, because of the large discharge, the diameter of tubular turbine can be reduced by 10-15% under the same hydraulic parameters. The civil works can be reduced by 20% if tubular turbine is employed.
Every hydropower project is specific, it is difficult to find the same site condition with the exact same head and flow, and different site conditions request customized water turbines, that is why it is difficult to manufacture standard hydro turbine by required capacity. Even so, DLLD summarized common hydro turbine conventional models below 30kW capacity based on 30+ years production experience, anyway it is not fixed and could be custom make based on your actual site condition, we are warmly welcome to discuss unique solution for your specific hydropower projects. The below regular models are only for your reference.
Medium Head Micro Turgo Turbine Generator Unit Conventional Models
|No.||Model||Head（m）||Flow||Generator||Phase||Speed||Pipe Diamter||Gross Weight||Referenbce EXW Price|
1. Model name clarification: XJ means Turgo, ZD means Propeller, DG means Tubular, D means single phase, S means 3 phase, C means PMG, T means synchronous generator, 4/6 means generator poles, Z means steady voltage regulator;
2. The EXW price is only for reference excluding the delivery cost, it should request the officical quotation beofre placing the order and would subject to adjust the price based on the raw materials and exchange rate flotes. For special voltage and frequency, the price also need floats 5-10%.
3. The above selection is only for conventional models, we could custom make kinds of models based on specific site condition.
4. The reference prie including the electronic automatic voltage regulator and export fibre packaging, excluding the pipe and installation cost.
5. The above data is copyright by DLLD Power and any other party should not be used for any other commercial promotion before approved.