Micro Hydro turbine generator unit
Hydropower is an electrical energy obtained by converting the hydraulic energy of different water flows (rivers, waterfalls, ocean currents, etc.). The kinetic energy of the water flow is transformed into mechanical energy by a hydro turbine (Pelton, Propeller, Turgo, Kaplan, Tubular etc.), then transfer into electrical energy by an alternator. Hydroelectric energy is a renewable energy. Its production offers the enormous advantage of being continuous and regular (unlike solar or wind energy). The power obtained from hydroelectric energy generally depends on the flow rate and the head of the water flow used. Hydroelectric power can be stored in batteries for later use. Hydroelectric power is a completely clean energy.
Turgo turbine generator is applicable to high heads and small discharges. In addition, there is no draft tube, the civil works simple and its operation dependable. The Turgo turbine was designed for families in remote areas to produce power for their households easily and inexpensively. These units have been incredibly successful and today thousands are installed throughout the world. Water is collected upstream from the turbine and channeled in a pipe down to the turbine location. At the turbine, the water passes through a nozzle, where it accelerates, strike the turbine runner, and turn a AC three-phase brushless permanent magnet alternator. A electric load controller is built on the alternator which stabilizes the voltage to 380V to protect electrical appliances during use. Installation is very simple and explained in the manual. Once installed there are no running costs and maintenance costs are very low.
Every hydropower project is specific, it is difficult to find the same site condition with the exact same head and flow, and different site conditions request customized water turbines, that is why it is difficult to manufacture standard hydro turbine by required capacity. Even so, DLLD summarized common hydro turbine conventional models below 30kW capacity based on 30+ years production experience, anyway it is not fixed and could be custom make based on your actual site condition, we are warmly welcome to discuss unique solution for your specific hydropower projects. The below regular models are only for your reference.
High Head Micro Turgo Turbine Generator Unit Conventional Models
|No.||Model||Head（m）||Flow||Generator||Phase||Speed||Pipe Diamter||Gross Weight||Referenbce EXW Price|
1. Model name clarification: XJ means Turgo, ZD means Propeller, DG means Tubular, D means single phase, S means 3 phase, C means PMG, T means synchronous generator, 4/6 means generator poles, Z means steady voltage regulator;
2. The EXW price is only for reference excluding the delivery cost, it should request the officical quotation beofre placing the order and would subject to adjust the price based on the raw materials and exchange rate flotes. For special voltage and frequency, the price also need floats 5-10%.
3. The above selection is only for conventional models, we could custom make kinds of models based on specific site condition.
4. The reference prie including the electronic automatic voltage regulator and export fibre packaging, excluding the pipe and installation cost.
5. The above data is copyright by DLLD Power and any other party should not be used for any other commercial promotion before approved.